I have been very busy the last week or so getting my stock finished and ready to be delivered to a local shop. I'm really pleased with how they looked all packaged up. Each is in it's own biodegradable bag along with a business card.
At the last moment I decided on making a few more baskets and another of my bunnies in a basket which you can see in the photo belowhere one of many great Pinterest finds of mine. I altered the pattern just slightly by making a basket instead of an egg for them all to fit in. The Easter baskets that I made..........
here. I tried this pattern using the pipe cleaners in the handle however they seemed to look very messy, so I shortened them, I also adapted the number of rows to suit my hook size and yarn type and the flowers are my own pattern.
It was great to go and deliver my box of goodies and be so kindly received by the shop owner. She had been talking to her husband about being excited to see what I would bring! So now I shall just have to wait and see how they sell, she isn't doing her Easter shop front until the weekend, I will go and take a photo to share with you if any of my stock makes it into the window!
So now I am on with the next project.......
In the last two days I have managed to hatch 24 new chicks!
Don't forget if you want to make your own you can find the pattern on this blog post. I tried several different ways of sewing them all together (my least favourite bit), it was a bit like being on a factory production line for a few hours!
Now it's time to make a few more monsters!
Happy Crafting xxxx